Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 2: You Are Not an Accident

Day 2 of The Purpose Driven Life talks about how we're not an accident. God created us and had plans for us before we were even born. How amazing is that! Still, at times we struggle with who God made us to be. I know I've struggled with some things. Perfectionism is something I spoke about earlier in the blog, and I've also struggled with my personal appearance. I've been trying to lose weight for years and have often started a program and stopped in the middle. Rather than feeling bad about who I am, I can instead accept it. Yes, there are some things I'd like to change, but how about praying and letting go rather than stressing out?

God made you, too. What are some things you're struggling to accept in your own life?

No comments:

Post a Comment